Summit Tools Heavy Duty Tire Pressure Gauge with Hold Valve (0-60 PSI) - ANSI B40.1 Certified Accuracy with Large 2" Glow Dial for Car, Truck, Bike, Motorcycle, RV and More
- ANALOG TIRE PRESSURE GAUGE: The Summit Tire Pressure Gauge is designed to give accurate readings certified B40.1 Grade B (±2%). Designed to give accurate readings every time you need them.
- CONSTRUCTION: This durable metal pressure gauge has a superb design and extended chuck tip that helps to establish a better seal with no air leakage. Drop tested to absorbs shocks and high-impact falls for the toughest environments. Even in the worst weather our gauge stands up to the challenge.
- CONVENIENCE: Compact design with large, easy to read glow-in-dark 2 inch scale dial. Built-in valve helps to bleed-away the excessive air, ensuring you lock in the precise recommended manufacturer pressure.
- SAFETY: Accurate pressure means better traction, better fuel economy, a better ride, and an all-around safer trip for you and your family. Maintaining the recommended tire pressure range also means boosting tire lifespan of your car's tires.
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATIONS: the 60 PSI and 100 PSI tire pressure gauge can be used with cars, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, bikes, and RVs. Keep the portable pressure correction gauge handy in your car or the garage.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.