Summit Tools Digital Torque Wrench with 3/8-inch Square Driver and 5-99.5 ft-lbs Torque Range, 0.1 ft-lb Resolution, ±3% Tolerance, Peak Hold Feature, Certificate of Calibration (ES3-135CN)
- Precise Torque: digital torque wrench has 3/8 in. drive and socket set used for suspension work and big bolts on engine mount. LCD display wrench is designed to provide precise measurements in industrial, automotive and aerospace applications
- High Accuracy: this ratchet wrench gives a ±3% clockwise accuracy. The large and easy to read LCD display guarantees accuracy of readout from 20% to 100% of maximum range. Digital wrench makes it easier to control and apply measured torque
- Robust Construction: to ensure minimal wear and tear, this digital torque tool is constructed from steel and robust material like industrial plastics. The electric torque wrench should deliver a long performance life
- Special Features: this impact resistant torque wrench provides a strong and comfortable grip with its non-slip handle. It has a peak hold mode which displays messages on LCD screen to alert users in case of over-turning
- Product Specifications: the electrical display wrench weighs 3.65 lb. and measures 19(L) x 5(W) x 2.9(H) in. This wrench setup comes with a wrench, socket/bit set, storage case, and instruction manual
Summit Tools Digital Torque Wrench is a modern torque wrench that is useful in many applications in the automotive and light industrial marketplace. The attached square driver and socket set is great for suspension work and fastening/unfastening bigger bolts found on an engine mount. It has a peak hold feature which displays a message on the LCD displays when a user over-turn. The ratchet wrench gives a ±3% clockwise accuracy and ensures accuracy in readouts, ranging from 20 to 100 percent. The stainless-steel construction with high-grade plastic material provide weather-proofing and keeps the electric torque wrench safe from any drop-related breakage. This torque wrench setup comes complete with its own carry case, wrench, socket/bit set, and an instruction manual.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.