Summit Tools Digital Torque Wrench with 1/2-inch DR and 5-99.5 ft-lbs Torque Range, Buzzer and Sequential LED, 0.1 ft-lb Resolution with ±3% Tolerance, Certificate of Calibration (WSP4-135CN)
- Ultra-modern Technology: with 5 to 99.5 ft. pounds torque range, the digital torque wrench features soft touch, conformable non-slip grip that ensures easy handling
- LCD Display: the torque screwdriver comes with LCD display which provides measurements in kg-cm, N-m, in-lb. ft-lb. The ratchet wrench features a buzzer that provides audible feedback when target torque is reached
- Extended Life: the ratchet wrench has soft touch with conformable grip that ensures no slippage. Digital wrench comes with its own carry case that shields it against wear & tear and ensures easy portability
- Durability: the torque wrench is manufactured using steel parts and high-quality plastic ensures smooth operations in tough conditions with minimal breaking. Quality-tested digital wrench can survive high humidity and is perfect for long time use
- Accuracy Ensured: this ratchet torque wrench offer readings with ±3% Clockwise & ±4% counter-clockwise accuracy. The readout accuracy is within 20% to 100% of the maximum range
Summit Tools Digital Torque Wrench finds wide usage in automotive or aircraft industry. The torque screwdriver offers 1/2 in. bit drive. In order to offer reliable performance, the digital ratchet wrench is made from steel and durable plastic parts. Quick-release socket removal button ensures socket retention and easy removal. The electronic torque wrench features a conformable non-slip soft touch grip for easy operations. As an indicator for torque limits, the LED screen, as well as buzzer is provided in the torque wrench which alerted user in case of over torque. The LCD display featured in the digital screwdriver provides reading in kg-cm, N-m, in-lb. ft-lb measurement units.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.